Gathering of Information
- We may collect personal information that can identify you, such as your name and email address, and other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our website, the information may be sent to servers located in the other countries around the world. We may ask you for information such as your username, password, email address, address, postal code, mobile phone number, and country.
- When you use or interact with the Service, we may use a variety of technologies that collect information about how the Service is accessed and used. This information may include:
- information about your type of subscription and your interactions with the Service, such as interactions with audiovisual content, other TopTalks.com users, Third Party Applications;
- the details of the queries you make and the date and time of your request;
- technical data, which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to the TopTalks.com Service, unique device ID, device attributes, network connection type and provider, network and device performance, browser type, language, information enabling digital rights management, operating system and TopTalks.com application version;
- motion-generated or orientation-generated mobile sensor data (e.g., accelerometer or gyroscope).
- You may integrate your TopTalks.com account with Third Party Applications. If you do, we may receive similar information related to your interactions with the Service on the Third Party Application, as well as information about your publicly available activity on the Third Party Application.
- We may provide features that rely on the use of additional information on your mobile device or require access to certain services on your mobile device that will enhance your TopTalks.com experience but are not required to use the Service.
- If you purchase any of our Licenses or make other purchases through the Service, your credit or debit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process your payment may be collected and stored by us and/or the payment processors with which we work. We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide the Service. If you choose to pay by invoice, TopTalks.com may need to collect and store additional information, like your name, date of birth, and phone number, and provide it to payment processors we work with to issue invoices, to enable credit checks and to send you invoices.
- We may share information with advertising partners in order to send you promotional communications about TopTalks.com or to show you more tailored content, including relevant advertising for products and services that may be of interest to you, and to understand how users interact with advertisements. The information we share is in a de-identified format that does not personally identify you.
- In addition to the above, we may also share your information with third parties for these limited purposes:
- to allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
- to respond to legal process, to protect the rights and property of TopTalks.com, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use and any other terms that you have agreed to; and to address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- to academic researchers for purposes including statistical analysis and academic study, but only in a de-identified format;
- to publish de-identified or aggregate information about the use of the TopTalks.com Service; and
Use and Sharing of Information
- We may use the Information to:
- provide and communicate with you about the Services or your account with us;
- fulfill your requests regarding the Services, including without limitation requests for newsletters and notifications;
- respond to your inquiries, and notify you if you have won a contest;
- communicate with you about other products, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Services, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information;
- provide technical support for the Services;
- customize or personalize ads, offers and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the Services or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them;
- perform analysis regarding how you use the Services or any part thereof.
- When you provide information from your social media account, it can help enable us to do things like (1) give you exclusive content, (2) personalize your online experience with us within and outside our Services, (3) contact you through the social media service or directly by sending you the latest news, special offerings, and rewards, and (4) enable you to share your experience and content via social media services. When you provide information about yourself to us through an application, through our Services, or on social media services or other third party platforms, it may be publicly viewed by other members of these services and we cannot prevent further use of the information by third parties.
- We or a Partner may use "cookies" or similar technologies to associate certain of the Information with a unique identifier that then associates the Information with your device or browser.
- We may combine any of the Information we collect, for any of the above purposes, and may sometimes enhance the Information with other information that we obtain from third party sources. Please also be aware that if you choose to submit Information or content for publication (e.g., a letter to our editors, comments sent to our television personalities, a posting to a blog or a discussion board, or a video), we may publish that Information and content, along with other Information about you (such as your name, screen name or location).
- We may disclose the Information as follows:
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. This may include service providers that: (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) handle payments; (g) host our Services, forums and online communities; (h) administer contests; (i) maintain databases; (j) send or support online or mobile advertising; and (k) otherwise support our Services;
- in response to legal process, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency's request or similar request;
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit's assets is sold or merged in this way.
- We may share the Information with Affiliates, so they can provide, improve and communicate with you about their own, or their marketing partners' products and services.
Security, Cookies and Other Technologies
- We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared.
- We may share our postal mailing list with selected providers of goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive mailings from these providers, you can notify us at any time by clicking here.
- We may work with certain third-party companies that use techniques other than HTTP cookies to recognize your computer or device and/or to collect and record information about your web surfing activity, including those integrated with our Services. Please keep in mind that your web browser may not permit you to block the use of these techniques, and those browser settings that block conventional cookies may have no effect on such techniques.
- If you have an online account with us, you have the ability to review and update your personal information online by logging into your account. You can also review and update your personal information by contacting us. More information about how to contact us is provided below.
- We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition, we use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
- Our website is a general audience site, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
OMNICORP Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością (LLC), Cyfrowa Street No. 8 71-441 Szczecin, POLAND [email protected]